1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
1 1/2 cups water
1 12oz. bag fresh cranberries
3/4 cup superfine sugar (or grind your own using regular sugar in a food processor)
1. Rinse and drain cranberries. Remove any mushy berries and discard.
2. Cook granulated sugar and water in a medium sized pot over low heat. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer, stirring frequently.
3. Add cranberries to hot liquid and stir. Pour berries and sugar water into a large bowl and refigerate overnight. (Use a small saucer on top of the berries to keep them submerged.
4. Drain cranberries in colander over bowl. Reserve the syrup for later use.
5. Sprinkle half the superfine sugar on a foil-lined baking sheet. Dump the cranberries in the sugar and shake the pan to coat. Continue adding sugar and shaking the pan until all berries are coated.
6. Allow to harden for a few hours and then serve and enjoy. Berries are best within a day or two of preparation... But they're so addicting I've never been able to test out whether they'll last any longer!
How to mod a computer case
16 hours ago