Monday, March 30, 2009

Deanna's Shower and "The Cakes"!

So... We had Deanna's Baby Shower at the Kumon Center on Saturday. I was very happy to finally get the chance to meet her beautiful mother, Loretta, and her sister-in-law, Sonya. I think they both had a great time getting to know Deanna's "Kumon family"!

Even Hailey had a great time! (But I think we had an even better time watching and listening to her. She's two years old, and smart as a whip!)

Woo hoo! Both of my cakes came out beautifully, and I'm soooo relieved. Above is my FLOURLESS BITTERSWEET MOCHA CAKE. I'll post the recipe and the tutorial later this week.
This is my 14-LAYER CAKE. I'm very proud of this one! I'll post pictures of the entire baking process later (including making the chocolate butterflies), but I got both the tutorial and the recipe from the absolutely amazing Bakerella. Her pictures are beautiful and her tutorial is easy to understand. http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html
`
Hugs and blessings~
~~~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger