BINA'S SANTA FE BEAN DIP
1 lb. bag frozen corn (white and yellow mix) - No need to thaw before making the dip
8 oz. Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing
2 oz. jar diced pimentos
2 cans black-eyed peas - not "flavored" and not with lard
1 can black beans - same caveat as above
1 can Rotel chopped/diced tomatoes with green chile - Hot or Extra Hot
3 bell peppers - I used one orange, one red, and one green
1 red onion, medium
1 sweet onion, small
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: 1 or 2 finely chopped jalapenos to add a little heat
1. Chop bell peppers and onions into small pieces and place in very large bowl. (Looks great, right? Very colorful! And yes, those are jalapenos sprinkled on top!)
2. Open all of the cans, drain the black-eyed peas and the black beans... but not completely. Add to bowl containing peppers and onions.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Serve with corn tortilla chips. I like Tostito's white corn Scoops because they'll deliver more of this delicious dip with less effort :-)
Hugs and blessings~